Digital Analyst/Software Integrator
We’re looking for a bright, data-savvy Digital Analyst/Software Integrator with some project experience to join the Digital/Tech team for this exciting role. You’ll play a key part in telling the story of performance across our web channels, and make recommendations for improvements. You’ll not only be an expert in analysing user and subscriber journeys and be able to provide actionable insights, you will also be a techy at heart and love getting under the skin of our software solutions.
Working directly within the Tech team and alongside Editorial and Commercial, you will also have a pivotal relationship with both teams to help us build out a 360º understanding of our audience.
- Analytics Implementation Specialist, working on the tech support side of analytics and assist in designing tracking strategies.
- Engage with all projects to ensure the analytics solutions meet business requirements
- Generate reports and providing insights and recommendations based on data
- Identify successes, setting and measuring KPIs, and identifying key insights to help shape the campaign strategy.
- Assist the Project Manager with scoping of digital projects, understanding creative concepts and creating accurate documentation, including creative design briefs, sitemaps and user flows.
- Supporting the production and upkeep of PM tools and documentation in support of digital projects including project schedules, resourcing plans and standard project communications tools.
- System expert for Affino, ensure integration across the editorial team and responsible for all new staff training, template set up and tech builds with Affino guidance.
- Adestra systems expert, manage templates for regular newsletters and commercial emails, data list management where appropriate.
- Google Analytics set up for all new projects, report building and feedback in meetings.
- You are an Analytics Implementation Specialist, are comfortable on the tech support side of analytics and would like to assist in designing tracking strategies.
- Enjoy working on a variety of projects from web design and build and development through to campaigns. You are quick to pick up new systems and not scared to experiment.
- Have a good working knowledge of web technologies, web build processes and online campaigns.
- While you can see big picture, you are also detail-oriented with the ability to break down large tasks into manageable steps that are documented, monitored, and controlled. You have a positive attitude and bring creative solutions to problems big and small.
- You are proficient using computers and electronics equipment. General knowledge of various software, applications, and programs including but not limited to basic WordPress, HTML, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Email Marketing and knowledge of on-page SEO & Link Building.
- You are excellent at scheduling, calm under pressure with a talent for pushing the project along, keeping everything on track.
Briefing Media Agriculture is the UK’s fastest growing agriculture media company and operates from its headquarters in Preston.