Job Title: Event Marketing Manager
Location: Central London
Briefing Media is a business media company based in Westminster, Central London. The company currently operates in both the Agri Business and Media Strategy markets and is growing fast with a range of newspapers, magazines, exhibitions, conferences, awards programmes and digital services.
We are currently looking for a motivated and ambitious Marketing Professional to join our exciting and growing company. The right candidate will be driven, bright and dynamic. They will be responsible for marketing activities across a portfolio of events in the Agribusiness industry. Supporting the Head of Marketing the role entails working with different business functions utilising a variety of digital marketing channels to promote and grow a portfolio of events.
- Planning and managing a programme of email and digital marketing campaigns from start to finish.
- Formulating, executing and analysing social media campaigns across multiple platforms and portfolios.
- Coordinating timelines and marketing plans for a variety of events
- Managing project marketing budgets
- Attending events, conferences and seminars
- Operational and logistical planning
- Sponsorship and advertising coordination
- Copy writing for both print and digital campaigns
- Data research, building and reporting.
- Setting up, managing and coordinating external partnerships
- Design and implementation of SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Working closely with web designers and designers to create/re-brand logos, websites and create banners.
- Responsible for managing all costs and event budgets
- Creating, implementing and adapting marketing plans across all events
- Assisting with customer service and registration platform
- Assisting in sponsor activity fulfilment.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in a similar marketing role, gained preferably in an events or online media organisation.
- Experience of developing and implementing successful marketing plans.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write effective marketing copy.
- Highly motivated, with an ability to meet ambitious performance goals
- The ability to manage internal and external stakeholders effectively
- A proven track record in database building and maintenance
- The job is based in our London, Pimlico office.
- Basic hours of work are 9 – 5 Monday to Friday.
- Occasional trips away from home may be required.
- Free life assurance and eligibility for a contributory pension scheme after a qualifying period, child care vouchers and an assisted ride to work bicycle scheme
- 25 days holiday pa, rising to 27 days after 2 years service
- Initial probationary period of three months
- Opportunity for rapid advancement and personal growth
What we offer:
The reward for the right candidate is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding organisation offering excellent long term career prospects, as well as a competitive salary and full company benefits. Please apply with current CV indicating your relevant experience and qualifications.